- RT @jimkwik: Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. 7 hours ago
- RT @sciencemagazine: "Humanity must urgently rethink the way we make and use plastics." This week's Editorial: scim.ag/2zOlmYC http… 7 hours ago
- RT @storyofstuff: RT if you're taking the #BuyNothingDay Pledge! bit.ly/buynothingpled… https://t.co/BMuTH7twKU 1 day ago
- RT @jhagel: Microbe intelligence - detailed time-lapse microscopy reveals how microbes sense and explore their surroundings, communicate wi… 1 day ago
- RT @GLScienceCtr: 7th grade GSA students busy building their own #MarsRover! #GreatScienceAcademy #StayCuriousCLE https://t.co/hu1MI1AQTf 1 day ago
- RT @BrookingsInst: "If a black male student has at least one black teacher in the third, fourth, or fifth grade, he is significantly less l… 1 day ago
- RT @johnrampton: "I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we mu… 1 day ago
- RT @aggietoppins: Sunday, I wrote an article about why I'm against unpaid internships. Monday, I sent it to a publication for consideration… 3 days ago
- RT @ONEFASTBUFFALO: “The greatest fear in the world is the opinion of others, and the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no long… 4 days ago
- RT @MathiasLeroy_: Here’s Why Vaccines Are So Crucial nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/… #dataviz #publichealth https://t.co/DJzFmw54bk 4 days ago
Author Archives: djpallotta
Originally posted on Frank T. Zumbachs Mysterious World:
Frank T. Zumbachs Mysterious World View original post Advertisements
Research into this newly-discovered phenomenon continues.
PowerPoint 2010 gives users a function to combine separate shapes into one object. If you’re using PowerPoint 2007, you can’t do that. If you need an object in the shape of a combined square, circle, and triangle you have to … Continue reading
While digging in the garden, I unearthed some broken glass. I liked the colors…the blue is the color of liquid oxygen, and the green is, well, green.
Just look at the universe. Nobody can figure out why it’s even here.
Photo credit: kevinrosseel from morguefile.com