- RT @GLScienceCtr: Design and Build 2017 has begun! https://t.co/BzuL5qu5yc 16 hours ago
- RT @presentationzen: No slideware will make bad content good or a boring presenter engaging. For the umpteenth time, it's not about tools. 16 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: It's OK to be different. It's OK to be unique. It's OK to be weird. It's OK to stand out. https://t.co/KeWahOOzTR 5 days ago
- RT @goCMNH: Go on a FREE #virtualtour of @goCMNH Thursday Feb 23! Info & registration at digitallearningdayohio.org/?page_id=12 #DigitalLearningDay #DLDay… 6 days ago
- RT @seekandspeak: This bit out of Don Hertzfeldt's journal from a few years back is always rolling around in the back of my mind. https://t… 1 week ago
- RT @goCMNH: Before "#TheLand” there was “The Sea.” 360mya #Ohio was 1,000mi SOUTH of equator & #Cleveland was 300ft underwater! #DayofFacts… 1 week ago
- RT @natashabadhwar: You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. You must keep taking the horse to water nevertheless. 1 week ago
- RT @presentationzen: No amount of technology will make a bad story good bit.ly/1tJvvgx 1 week ago
- RT @David_Scanlan: How many RT's can my #super 6 year old #scientist get #womeninscience #women #science #equality https://t.co/ZNjYkBIwUH 1 week ago
- RT @Lauren_Hannah: YASSS. Here are 12 (beautifully designed) posters of female scientist that every classroom needs. bit.ly/2kOlzmc 1 week ago
Author Archives: djpallotta
Originally posted on Frank T. Zumbachs Mysterious World:
Frank T. Zumbachs Mysterious World View original post
Research into this newly-discovered phenomenon continues.
PowerPoint 2010 gives users a function to combine separate shapes into one object. If you’re using PowerPoint 2007, you can’t do that. If you need an object in the shape of a combined square, circle, and triangle you have to … Continue reading
While digging in the garden, I unearthed some broken glass. I liked the colors…the blue is the color of liquid oxygen, and the green is, well, green.
Just look at the universe. Nobody can figure out why it’s even here.
Photo credit: kevinrosseel from morguefile.com